This section describes the products overview management interface.
Here you can bulk edit products.
In order to delete products activate the check box on the left side of the
products in question and click the
Delete button. In order to modify
products make the changes in the product fields and click the
Deletions or modifications can’t be made undone.
In order to display just a sub set of products you want to change you can use
the filter section on top of the screen. A product must join all filters in
order to be displayed, in other words the filter fields are joined by a logical
AND. To set the filters click on the
Submit button. To reset the filters
click on the red button on the most right site of the filter section.
- The amount of products which are displayed on one page. If there are more within the current filter settings you can skim through it with the help of the page navigation on the left side of the filter area.
- Filters the products by given name or SKU.
- Filters the products by given category.
- Filters the products by given activity state.
- For Sale
- Filters the products by the for sale state.
- Sub type
- Filters the displayed products by the entered sub type.